Bowl sponsorships that work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowl sponsorships that work

I'm craving Tostitos, in all seriousness; anyone else?

I'm having tortilla chips and salsa but they are the Costco brand.
    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
      I'm craving Tostitos, in all seriousness; anyone else?
      The LDS Church should sponsor a college bowl game. Think of the publicity!

I wonder if the Church ever gave serious thought to naming rights to the Delta Center?

"We are live from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Arena in downtown Salt Lake City....one of the most hostile arenas in the country...this place is rockin'!"
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        The LDS Church should sponsor a college bowl game. Think of the publicity!

I wonder if the Church ever gave serious thought to naming rights to the Delta Center?

"We are live from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Arena in downtown Salt Lake City....one of the most hostile arenas in the country...this place is rockin'!"
        Love it, Moroni's Title of Liberty Bowl and the Joseph Smith Arena.

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
          Love it, Moroni's Title of Liberty Bowl and the Joseph Smith Arena.
          They could go for "Mission Field at LaVell Edwards Stadium"

or rename the BYU Creamery, "Thomas Marsh Creamery." They key would be to sell "strips of milk" behind the counter.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            They could go for "Mission Field at LaVell Edwards Stadium"

or rename the BYU Creamery, "Thomas Marsh Creamery." They key would be to sell "strips of milk" behind the counter.
            You're a genius.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

Did anyone else see this during the game?

I'm fine with this, but only if they can seamlessly work someone mailing a package via FedEx during the Orange Bowl and someone buying car insurance during the Sugar Bowl.
              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

I thought this thread was going to be about the Denise Austin potato commercial.

BTW, how many times does a person have to purge before their voice becomes that raspy?

Comment

Working...
                X