Under Armour skill challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under Armour skill challenge

I just watched the Under Armour skills challenge on ESPN.

Nick Montana looked horrible, in the deep ball portion only threw a 48 yard pass in the deep ball competition. He also dropped about 3 "shits" on the air. He was really bad and looked out classed.

SC commit Jesse Scroggins couldnt hit the broadside of a barn but did uncork a bomb 68 yard deep ball.

William Gholston a Michigan State commit at D-end is a beast adn won the lineman challenge, he is a freak athlete.

The game is tomorrow Bronson Kaufusi was selected but I am guessing he wont play. VJ Fehoko is also playing.

Ute fans this Darius White kid who is the number 1 receiver in the country per ESPN has Utah in his top 5 and is committing tomorrow do the Utes have any realistic shot at landing him?
    *Banned*

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    I just watched the Under Armour skills challenge on ESPN.

Nick Montana looked horrible, in the deep ball portion only threw a 48 yard pass in the deep ball competition. He also dropped about 3 "shits" on the air. He was really bad and looked out classed.
    What's the deep ball portion. Do they just stand there and fling for distance or do they have to do something like throw from in between the hashes to a receiver down the sidelines?

If it was just a see how far you can throw it deal 48 yards is extremely weak.
    Last edited by Shaka; 01-01-2010, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Ute fans this Darius White kid who is the number 1 receiver in the country per ESPN has Utah in his top 5 and is committing tomorrow do the Utes have any realistic shot at landing him?
      ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ah....

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

ah....

no.

Comment

We already have two four star receivers and some more good ones.

Whit is being unusually selective this year. We have 13 signees, BYU has 29, and the average rating is the highest ever.

EDIT: A large number of BYU's recruits are sign and sends. Legally BYU could only sign 25 that will be on scholarship next year.
        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
          ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ah....

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

ah....

no.
          You're an idiot. One trick pony. Have you been comatose the past seven years
          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post

Whit is being unusually selective this year. We have 13 signees, BYU has 29, and the average rating is the highest ever.

EDIT: A large number of BYU's recruits are sign and sends. Legally BYU could only sign 25 that will be on scholarship next year.
            Just like Quezada was selective.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

The game is tomorrow Bronson Kaufusi was selected but I am guessing he wont play.
              Has he recovered from the knee injury yet?
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                Has he recovered from the knee injury yet?
                I dont know he is going straight on a mission. I can not imagine he is recovered after hurting his knee in August.

Shaka it was basically just throw it as far as you can. Montana was awful.
                *Banned*

Comment

Selective? Utah has offers out to 30+ kids, and has had what 6 decommit already?

Looks like the Utes will need some Utah County All-stars to fill out the allotted schollies.
                  *Banned*

Comment

This under armour game has been sloppy and atrocious so far. Not one player has stood out, the quarterbacks look horrible the receivers suck, really makes Luginbill look bad as he tries to hype these kids up.
                    *Banned*

Comment

This under armour game has been sloppy and atrocious so far. Not one player has stood out, the quarterbacks look horrible the receivers suck, really makes Luginbill look bad as he tries to hype these kids up.
                      Special teams play is the worst.

Bama got John Fulton to commit. They're putting together another impressive class.
                      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

You're an idiot. One trick pony. Have you been comatose the past seven years
                        Name calling. So grown up.

If I'm a one trick pony, then you are a one trick ass.

Utah has no chance with Darius White. If he commits to Utah on TV, I will gladly admit you were right and retract my statement that you are a one trick donkey.

You willing to do the same should White not commit to Utah?

Comment

It's a H.S. all-star game. Of course it's going to look bad. What did you expect?

Comment

Absolute garbage so far. I have seen a ton of Phillip Sims and I have no clue how he is rated the #1 QB by ESPN. For a pro-style QB his footwork is atrocious. His drops are bad. He's flat footed often. The only thing he has is a cannon of an arm. He's JaMarcus Russel.
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

Comment

Does this whole production just seem thuggish to anyone else? From the UA uniforms, half time show, etc?
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X