New Years Day open thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years Day open thread

Aubie forced a turnover on Northwestern's opening drive. Looks like it's raining a little in Tampa Bay, and my understanding is it's raining hard in Jacksonville at the Gator Bowl.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

West Virginia is gashing Florida St, Penn St is handling the slop a little better than LSU, and Northwestern ties the game.

Great stuff.
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
      West Virginia is gashing Florida St, Penn St is handling the slop a little better than LSU, and Northwestern ties the game.

Great stuff.
      I bet someone gets fired over the field condition. If I was Capital One, I wouldn't want to be associated with such a sloppy field.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

my understanding is it's raining hard in Jacksonville at the Gator Bowl.
        Yes it's raining on Bobby Bowden's parade, and looks like he'll retire with a 6-7 season.

BTW you should join us at Lumpys for the Rose Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
          yes it's raining on Bobby Bowden's parade, and it looks like he'll retire with a 6-7 season.

BTW you should join us at Lumpys for the Rose Bowl.
          I'm not sure I should be driving in my current condition.

Comment

NW recovers a fumble with 2:30 left and is driving down 8

Comment

So 4th and 3 and the Auburn kid has the qb sacks, but grabs the face mask. 15 yards first down. Next play td pass for NW. Now comes the 2 point conversion

Comment

Great play on the 2 point conversion, all tied up! Is anyone else watching this game? It has been a fun one.

Comment

Holy hell. Now Auburn has a great return and fumbles at the 50. with 1:03 on the clock.

Comment

they are going to get a field goal try here, but the NW FG kicker has been spotty. Could be fun

Comment

What a comeback. I hope he hits it.

Comment

43 yarder to win the game, and it is................................................ .....NO GOOD!

Comment

he hooks it right. bummer.

Comment

he hooks it right. bummer.
                            It NW loses, that kid is going to hate himself for a while. He hasn't had his best day.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                              It NW loses, that kid is going to hate himself for a while. He hasn't had his best day.
                              You know Fannin, the Auburn RB, would feel the same way.

Comment

Working...
                              X