Pre-Game Sexiness this Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Game Sexiness this Saturday?

Is anyone getting together on Saturday before the game? BBQ, tailgate, lunch nearby, blanket party for SeattleUte, etc?

Also, will SeattleUte be making an appearance? I checked with the FAA and there is one reserved landing time in SLC for a small Gulfstream leaving SeaTac on Saturday morning.

For those that have met SU, does he prefer palm fronds and trumpets, laurel wreaths and togas, or is he more of a traditional frankincense and myrrh kind of guy? I don't want to embarass myself.

Ave Seattle!
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    Is anyone getting together on Saturday before the game? BBQ, tailgate, lunch nearby, blanket party for SeattleUte, etc?

Also, will SeattleUte be making an appearance? I checked with the FAA and there is one reserved landing time in SLC for a small Gulfstream leaving SeaTac on Saturday morning.

For those that have met SU, does he prefer palm fronds and trumpets, laurel wreaths and togas, or is he more of a traditional frankincense and myrrh kind of guy? I don't want to embarass myself.

Ave Seattle!
    I'm not going to the game but I'd be up to do something in SLC Saturday before the game. Also, maybe a dinner Friday night would be fun.
    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

My brother and I would probably be up for something. We've got tickets, but haven't really mapped out what we're doing that day leading up to the game yet.

Comment

Working...
      X