PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Game Sexiness this Saturday?

TripletDaddy
11-17-2008, 02:02 PM
Is anyone getting together on Saturday before the game? BBQ, tailgate, lunch nearby, blanket party for SeattleUte, etc?

Also, will SeattleUte be making an appearance? I checked with the FAA and there is one reserved landing time in SLC for a small Gulfstream leaving SeaTac on Saturday morning.

For those that have met SU, does he prefer palm fronds and trumpets, laurel wreaths and togas, or is he more of a traditional frankincense and myrrh kind of guy? I don't want to embarass myself.

Ave Seattle!

CJF
11-17-2008, 07:56 PM
Is anyone getting together on Saturday before the game? BBQ, tailgate, lunch nearby, blanket party for SeattleUte, etc?

Also, will SeattleUte be making an appearance? I checked with the FAA and there is one reserved landing time in SLC for a small Gulfstream leaving SeaTac on Saturday morning.

For those that have met SU, does he prefer palm fronds and trumpets, laurel wreaths and togas, or is he more of a traditional frankincense and myrrh kind of guy? I don't want to embarass myself.

Ave Seattle!

I'm not going to the game but I'd be up to do something in SLC Saturday before the game. Also, maybe a dinner Friday night would be fun.

RockyBalboa
11-18-2008, 06:45 AM
My brother and I would probably be up for something. We've got tickets, but haven't really mapped out what we're doing that day leading up to the game yet.