Air Force vs. Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Force vs. Houston

3 minutes into the game, Air Force has scored, and just intercepted the Houston QB.

Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl thread

AFA strikes quickly, looks like the Houston D will have problems with the option. Let's see if the D can stop Houston. And having a bowl sponsored by a helicopter company is the only thing cooler than a bowl sponsored by a bunch of truck stops.

I'm going to have to keep reminding myself to cheer for the blue team, not the red.
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Looks like Houston doesn't want to be there.

Comment

Go Falcons! 5-0 is now a good possibility for the MWC.

Comment

wow. 2 interceptions now, to go with their 2 tds

Comment

Another pick!
            "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
            "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
            "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

and AFA gives it right back. As soon as houston receivers decide to hang onto the ball, Houston will be right in this.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                Go Falcons! 5-0 is now a good possibility for the MWC.
                Am I the only one who thought before the bowls started that the most likely W for the MWC was TCU over BSU?

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                  Am I the only one who thought before the bowls started that the most likely W for the MWC was TCU over BSU?
                  You weren't even high on your own team?

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I'm eating my words, I thought these two offensive styles would be a brutal mismatch and Air Force was going to lose big. Go Falcons!

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                      I'm eating my words, I thought these two offensive styles would be a brutal mismatch and Air Force was going to lose big. Go Falcons!
                      Just like BYU UCLA in 2007, this is the 3rd meeting for AFA and Houston in a little over a year. Both games last year were down to the wire with each team winning one. They know each other well.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                        Just like BYU UCLA in 2007, this is the 3rd meeting for AFA and Houston in a little over a year. Both games last year were down to the wire with each team winning one. They know each other well.
                        i can't find the oklahoma versus stanford game on television. is it on versus?
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          i can't find the oklahoma versus stanford game on television. is it on versus?
                          The Sun Bowl? Try CBS I think, noon MST

Comment

If Air Force keeps this up the MWC will go 5-0! Wow.

Comment

Trivia point: Before SMU offered June Jones their multi-million head coach job, they offered it to Troy Calhoun. Who turned it down even though his AFA salary was much less.

Comment

Working...
                              X