X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Lord just didn't ...

... see fit for us to win."
    -- my mother

You'd think she'd grow awfully bitter at the Lord after awhile. Especially for inspiring running plays on third and fifteen. Perhaps that's one of those mysterious ways things.

Unfortunately, God's only begotten son has returned and is playing QB for the Gators. You didn't stand a chance. This kid has performed service in FOREIGN COUNTRIES for crying out loud. It's unbelievable.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      This kid has performed service in FOREIGN COUNTRIES for crying out loud. It's unbelievable.
      Too bad there's not a WHOLE TEAM of kids like that out there. Imagine the media attention they'd get.

I couldn't stop laughing when the commentators actually used the phrase "leper colony."

Last edited by Babs; 01-09-2009, 09:44 AM. Reason: dropped a word.

Comment

My favorite TT miracle is when his image appeared in a tree trunk northeast of Gainesville.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
          Too bad there's a WHOLE TEAM of kids like that out there. Imagine the media attention they'd get.

I couldn't stop laughing when the commentators actually used the phrase "leper colony."
          My favorite part was when one of them said, "You have had the opportunity to talk to Tim Tebow but unfortunately I have not." And he sounded like it was the singular failure of this life.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I am sitting back and waiting. Overly religious public figures inevitably wind up getting involved in sex scandals.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              I am sitting back and waiting. Overly religious public figures inevitably wind up getting involved in sex scandals.
              I was thinking just last night that I bet he's batting for the other team, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                My favorite part was when one of them said, "You have had the opportunity to talk to Tim Tebow but unfortunately I have not." And he sounded like it was the singular failure of this life.
                That was sweet. I hope they remember to take of their shoes in his presence. Hallowed ground and all.

Comment

Congratulations Tim on going to the phillipines for 3 weeks that is splendid. But like Babs said, there is a whole team that does that for 2 years.
                  *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    Congratulations Tim on going to the phillipines for 3 weeks that is splendid. But like Babs said, there is a whole team that does that for 2 years.
                    3 weeks. lol. basically tim went to the MTC and came home to brag about it. wuss.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I was thinking just last night that I bet he's batting for the other team, if you know what I mean.
                      He's playing baseball for the Seminoles?
                      There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                      Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
                      And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by 8BR View Post
                        My favorite TT miracle is when his image appeared in a tree trunk northeast of Gainesville.
                        Dude you suck, I just literally spit pepsi all over the floor at this one.

Tims image appearing in a freaking tree trunk near gainesville, priceless........
                        Let's get on with the gettin' on....

Comment

... see fit for us to win."
                          -- my mother

You'd think she'd grow awfully bitter at the Lord after awhile. Especially for inspiring running plays on third and fifteen. Perhaps that's one of those mysterious ways things.
                          You mom just became one of my favorite people. All my life I have dreamed of hearing a losing player say God wasn't on their side tonight.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

I wonder if his girlfriend knows.
                            If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Take heart, Oklahoma is still OK.
                              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
                              X