How good was TCU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good was TCU?

It would have been nice to see them play a big brand BCS team in a bowl game. They had a good game against a good BSU team, but a win over a name brand team would have been nice for the MWC.

Originally posted by 8BR View Post
    It would have been nice to see them play a big brand BCS team in a bowl game. They had a good game against a good BSU team, but a win over a name brand team would have been nice for the MWC.
    I don't subscribe to this theory, unless you are happy about the MWC getting props for about another 3 or 4 days.

once the final polls come out, everyone moves on to the NBA and the NFL playoffs. And the old BCS bias comes out for next season.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 8BR View Post
      TCU had their shot against Oklahoma. They lost, although I feel they played them closer than the score indicated.

TCU was a good football team this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
        TCU had their shot against Oklahoma. They lost, although I feel they played them closer than the score indicated.

TCU was a good football team this year.
        Oklahoma put up 35 on TCU, Which means that Utah would have at least put up 40.

Oh wait Utah put up 13.

Well Utah is still better than Oklahoma.
        *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          I don't subscribe to this theory, unless you are happy about the MWC getting props for about another 3 or 4 days.
          No theory here. I'm not looking for message board props for the MWC. It would have been nice to have seen them match up against someone besides BSU.

Comment

Working...
          X