Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my stab at offensive 2 deep

Backfield
    Qb:Heaps fr, tb Quezeda fr, fb Hemuli (if he doesn’t go on mission and academics are in order)

2s:qb Nelson jr, tb Teo fr, fb Mak’afi fr (if no mission)/Kariya jr

receivers:
    Chambers jr, Jacobsen jr, Ashworth sr, te Wilson fr

2s Hafoka jr, Apo fr, Hoffman fr, te Muehlman fr

Ol:

Brown jr, Reynolds jr, Nick Alleto sr, Hansen so, Freeman so

2s Thorson jr, Houston Reynolds fr, Taufi sr (if still on team), B. Brown so, Speredon sr (if healthy)

Can't really argue with any of those predictions.

Though I think Houston Reynolds will find his way into the starting lineup, whether it is in place of B Brown or Alleto I'm not sure. Look for Holt to push for the backup TE spot also if he gets his mission legs back.

I hope Apo can push Ashworth at the outside receiver spot, I love Ashworth as a depth guy but he isn't enough of a consistent threat to justify having him take the majority of the snaps out there. This would mean Jacobsen moving a lot of his snaps to the slot position in a Wes Welker/Collie(Colts) role that he would excel in.

Comment

What happened to Kariya? I watched the Oklahoma game again before the VEG the other night and I don't know how he played such a great game against a good defense and then disappear. Did he get hurt or something?
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

I would think that JJ Deluigi has got to be on there somewhere.
        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          What happened to Kariya? I watched the Oklahoma game again before the VEG the other night and I don't know how he played such a great game against a good defense and then disappear. Did he get hurt or something?
          Harvey got better.
          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
            I would think that JJ Deluigi has got to be on there somewhere.
            I see JJ playing and contributing but as a slot back rather than true tailback

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              He was never that good.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                He was never that good.
                I dunno. I seem to remember him knocking some guys on their asses a la Fahu Tahi during that game.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                  I dunno. I seem to remember him knocking some guys on their asses a la Fahu Tahi during that game.
                  It was his Bauman vs. OSU game.
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Working...
                  X