• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my stab at defense 2-deep

please comment

This is probably all wrong but my picks for next year’s defense 2-deep

Defense
    dl:de So’oto (provided he gets a med reshirt year) sr, dt Fuga jr, de Afutiti (if can get it done in the classroom) sr
    2nd dl: de Putnam jr, dt Eathyn Manumaleuna so, de some freshman, maybe Schwenke? Or Tayo? Perhaps Jordan Richards or Jaden Wagner?

Lb:Pendleton jr, Ogletree so, Atkinson sr, Van Noy fr
    2s:Fua fr, Hunter sr (I like what he has done in limited minutes),Tuitama jr, Nelson sr

secondary:
    cb Logan sr, fs Rich sr, ss Galea’I fr, cb Bradley sr
    cb Aguirre sr, fs Uale so, ss Hague so, cb Eason jr/Buckner so
    Last edited by frank ryan; 12-24-2009, 08:49 PM.

Pretty much exactly what I would predict also. Who replaces Scott Johnson is the big question mark, could be Galea'I, Bradley, or someone who steps up in Spring.

Comment

I think Bradley moves to safety and Aguirre moves into the starting CB spot.
      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
        I think Bradley moves to safety and Aguirre moves into the starting CB spot.
        I see this as a distinct possibility as well.
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Replace Afutiti with Putnam, Bernard isn't making grades anytime soon and unfortunately, you should replace Van Noy with Grant Nelson. Not because Grant Nelson is better but it is Bronco and Hill's MO to start a player that has been in the program a lot longer. See Kellen Fowler and Andrew Rich in 08 as evidence.
          "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
            Replace Afutiti with Putnam, Bernard isn't making grades anytime soon and unfortunately, you should replace Van Noy with Grant Nelson. Not because Grant Nelson is better but it is Bronco and Hill's MO to start a player that has been in the program a lot longer. See Kellen Fowler and Andrew Rich in 08 as evidence.
            Well that sucks.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
              That hurts

Comment

Working...
              X