Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many whiny, bitter "I hate Utah" threads will cougjunkie start by September?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many whiny, bitter "I hate Utah" threads will cougjunkie start by September?

What's that, three more today? Digging up SI comments from 2001?

Be a fan of your team. Be a good sport. Don't be a zoob defined by envy.
    Over 100
    38.89%
    50-99
    11.11%
    25-49
    5.56%
    He'll lose interest in March
    44.44%

This is a good post.

Speaking of which, how many USC related posts will you make this year?

swish
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
      What's that, three more today? Digging up SI comments from 2001?

Be a fan of your team. Be a good sport. Don't be a zoob defined by envy.
      It was more of a shot at Rick Reilly not Utefans. But thats ok take it how you want.

By the way I was serious when I asked a few days ago whats wrong with you. Do you need a hug? A friend? What? Because you are a real fucker lately.

The term Zoob is really overrated by the way. Maybe you should go to your brothers board where you can post blogs of opposing teams players and make fun of peoples wives, that seems more your style.
      *Banned*

Comment

Whatever Fiyero's issue are junkie, he has you nailed with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post

The term Zoob is really overrated by the way.
          Agreed. It sounds like a word an old man would use to try and make fun of you. I see it as the equivalent of a word like "whippersnapper" or "rascal".

Also, the digging up of comments from SI 2001 was actually quite interesting. Not sure how it was seen as a dig on Utah. It certainly showed that Reilly is inconsistent in his condemnation of RM's playing ball.
          Last edited by SteelBlue; 01-08-2009, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
            Whatever Fiyero's issue are junkie, he has you nailed with that one.
            Nailed me with what one?

I have not once said I hate Utah, like I said my post today was more of a knock on Rick Reilly I cant stand the guy and that was long before his column about BYU.

Besides Fiyero is your classic hit and run poster, he reminds me of the kid in elementary school that stands behind the teacher and sticks his tongue out at you because he knows you cant do anything.

The guy has gone off the deep end lately and I think counseling would do him some good.
            *Banned*

Comment

Nailed me with what one?

I have not once said I hate Utah, like I said my post today was more of a knock on Rick Reilly I cant stand the guy and that was long before his column about BYU.

Besides Fiyero is your classic hit and run poster, he reminds me of the kid in elementary school that stands behind the teacher and sticks his tongue out at you because he knows you cant do anything.

The guy has gone off the deep end lately and I think counseling would do him some good.
              You are taking it hard. You are starting lots of threads that are thinly veiled vehicles for taking shots at Utah. Its all in good fun, just own it. Also, go easy on Fiyero and don't let him in your head.

Comment

Lighten up folks. CJ has mounted a highly entertaining and effective opposition to the Utah-phoria here of late. We have had to endure your SU, you can endure our CJ.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Also, go easy on Fiyero and don't let him in your head.
                  Yes, go easy on him because it isn't like he started it. You need to let him pick on you, but don't even think of defending yourself or calling him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                    Yes, go easy on him because it isn't like he started it. You need to let him pick on you, but don't even think of defending yourself or calling him out.
                    This thread kind of reminds me of my fantasy baseball team from 2 years ago. I made a trade and another owner accused me of cheating. To which I responded very maturely "Fuck you." Following that exchange 3-4 owners in our league told me that I was really acting rude for saying that to him.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

Fiyero is harmless in his trolling. He is just having a good time. Where he needs to work on his game is his ability to take a joke. He just doesn't show a great capacity to be on the receiving end of a zinger or two. He gets mad and leaves, curses, etc. Lame.

I liked old Fiyero better, when he was posting temple pics from multiple angles and being an affable fellow.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                        Hey if you want to let the guy in your head like Waters let DDD in his head, be my guest.

Comment

Hey if you want to let the guy in your head like Waters let DDD in his head, be my guest.
                          Wait a minute he took the time out of his busy cross country traveling schedule, to call me out.

So who is in whose head?
                          *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Lighten up folks. CJ has mounted a highly entertaining and effective opposition to the Utah-phoria here of late. We have had to endure your SU, you can endure our CJ.
                            Of course we can. And that is actually a pretty apt comparison.

Comment

Wait a minute he took the time out of his busy cross country traveling schedule, to call me out.

So who is in whose head?
                              Maybe you are in each others heads. I must have missed whatever he said to you, seriously. Did it include the f-bomb and references to your personal problems? I assume it must have to provoke that kind of response from you. I miss a lot that goes on, I just hate to see us being that way to each other. Sometimes it is better not to respond in kind, but thats just one guys opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X