X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "If you're lucky enough to spend..."

15 or 20 minutes with Tim Tebow, your life is better for it."

Are you kidding me?

Hey, I'm like that too. Spend 15-20 minutes with me and I bet you'll find that I'm a pretty good guy as well.
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Tebow looks ready to leave for the NFL. Two picks already.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Tebow is a good qb, but he is not pleasant to watch. His footwork and release are awkward.

Comment

Since they told us about the son of a Baptist minister earlier, I'm really hoping to hear later about the son of a CPA. It's riveting details like that that make the commentary such an important part of my viewing experience.

Comment

Say, did you know that Riley Cooper fellow is Tebow's roommate? It was nice of them to tell us that every time Tebow threw him the ball.

Comment

Comment

Bradford throws a football like my sister, his motion is also very awkard.
                *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                  Well its nice to know that if Florida ever goes into the ocean she will have plenty of buoyancy
                  "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
                    Well its nice to know that if Florida ever goes into the ocean she will have plenty of buoyancy
                    Just imagine how much better her life could be if she spent a whole night with Tebow instead of just 25 minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                      Just imagine how much better her life could be if she spent a whole night with Tebow instead of just 25 minutes...
                      maybe that is all the tim tebow takes. "hurry-up offense" if you know what I mean.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 8BR View Post
                        15 or 20 minutes with Tim Tebow, your life is better for it."

Are you kidding me?
                        We were at a friends house watching the game, that brought a very audible groan from about 9 people. I however said I hope to one day meet him.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

The crew working the game saved the best for last. Apparently, TT walks on water and cures cancer when he is not winning national championships. There has never been a finer, more impressive young man in the history of young men.

My goodness, I almost threw up.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            The crew working the game saved the best for last. Apparently, TT walks on water and cures cancer when he is not winning national championships. There has never been a finer, more impressive young man in the history of young men.

My goodness, I almost threw up.
                            When Tebow goes on a mission for three weeks, it is sweet, nice and God-like. When Mormons take two years away from Football and working out to go on missions, its cheating, illegal and wrong.

Comment

Working...
                            X