The official Ute-fans-congratulating-BYU-on-the-Vegas-Bowl-win-thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official Ute-fans-congratulating-BYU-on-the-Vegas-Bowl-win-thread

It's now at 2:00 in the 3rd quarter but this one has been over since halftime. BYU has dominated this very good PAC-10 team. The Beavers have stunk up the field, meanwhile, and the Y's D-line has handed the OSU O-line its collective rear end. Props to the Cougars. Enjoy this one guys - I think it's BYU's biggest win since - I am not sure when. So good for you guys - I hope the Utes can win tomorrow.
    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
    ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

I kind of wish this D-line would have had the courtesy to make an appearance on the odd 3rd down during the Florida State game.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Congrats all you Coug Junkies, especially cougjunkie.
      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
        I kind of wish this D-line would have had the courtesy to make an appearance on the odd 3rd down during the Florida State game.
        You're not a Ute fan! Get out of our thread! :slap:
        "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
        "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
        "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
            You're not a Ute fan! Get out of our thread! :slap:
            whoops!
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Unlike DU and his inability to cheer for the Y, even if they were playing the lakers yankees and cowboys combined, I am genuinely rooting for the Utes tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                Unlike DU and his inability to cheer for the Y, even if they were playing the lakers yankees and cowboys combined, I am genuinely rooting for the Utes tomorrow.
                You are a bigger man than I.

"It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. I am NOT a big man." -Fletch

Comment

I am rooting for the Utes also. We are at the point that everyone is talking about the MWC needing to be an AQ conference. And with every bowl game win over an AQ conference it just proves the point.

And don't give me that "OSU just didn't want to be there" crap. They wanted to be there until Bauman returned that fumble.

Comment

Big deal. Oregon State in the las vegas bowl. The Beavers from Corvalis. Moreover, is there a more psychotic, less dependable team in the Pac 10 than Oregon State? All they had to do last year was win at home against the Ducks to go their first Rose Bowl in a 100 years, and they lost by 50.
                    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                      Big deal. Oregon State in the las vegas bowl. The Beavers from Corvalis. Moreover, is there a more psychotic, less dependable team in the Pac 10 than Oregon State? All they had to do last year was win at home against the Ducks to go their first Rose Bowl in a 100 years, and they lost by 50.
                      Your apathy is showing. LOL.
                      "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

Where is Elisha Cuthbert?

Comment

Why yes, SU, there is, and Utah will play that team tomorrow night. Cal won eight games by an average margin of around 24, and lost four by an average of around 30. They had a top 20 ranking and a better bowl wrapped up and all they had to do was beat Washington, a far crappier team than last year's Oregon, and Cal lost by 32.

By comparison, OSU was a model of consistency. And since the Beavs trounced Cal, at Cal, Utah should win by at least 35 tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                            Why yes, SU, there is, and Utah will play that team tomorrow night. Cal won eight games by an average margin of around 24, and lost four by an average of around 30. They had a top 20 ranking and a better bowl wrapped up and all they had to do was beat Washington, a far crappier team than last year's Oregon, and Cal lost by 32.

By comparison, OSU was a model of consistency. And since the Beavs trounced Cal, at Cal, Utah should win by at least 35 tomorrow night.

Comment

You are ruining LA Ute's thread! This is not like you at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X