Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ken Norton does not get SC D-coordinator job........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Norton does not get SC D-coordinator job........

Rocky Soto does.

However Norton was named Associate Head Coach of the Defense. Whatever the hell that means.
    *Banned*

It means this: dude, we are not making you the D coordinator, but just to prevent you from being too pissed, we are bumping your status to the head coaching echelon so that you can get a decent bump in salary, higher than that of a coordinator.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I see, kind of what happened to Norm: Hey, we've got great news, we're promoting you to Asst Head Coach, buuuuut, we're taking away your play calling duties.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        It means this: dude, we are not making you the D coordinator, but just to prevent you from being too pissed, we are bumping your status to the head coaching echelon so that you can get a decent bump in salary, higher than that of a coordinator.
        Did you see that Nick Holt is getting paid? He's getting paid more than the head coach for WSU.

Comment

Originally posted by 8BR View Post
          Did you see that Nick Holt is getting paid? He's getting paid more than the head coach for WSU.
          I thought that I saw it was around 2 mil. If that is the case then wow. That is crazy money for a DC in college football.
          "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Working...
          X