Adding parents, siblings to health insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding parents, siblings to health insurance

From this article about having a bill for a "partnership registry" in Utah, apparently this lawmaker thinks insurance companies should have to allow people to add anybody (e.g. parent or sibling) to one's health insurance as part of the same bill to allow addition a gay partner to health insurance.

For example, Seelig has an aging mother and a sister who is losing her eyesight, both of whom may at some point live with her. "It would be great, a real help, if I could get both of them on my health insurance," Seelig said.
    I guess she wants all health insurance costs to immediately double or triple.

http://deseretnews.com/article/1,514...8,00.html?pg=1

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    From this article about having a bill for a "partnership registry" in Utah, apparently this lawmaker thinks insurance companies should have to allow people to add anybody (e.g. parent or sibling) to one's health insurance as part of the same bill to allow addition a gay partner to health insurance.

I guess she wants all health insurance costs to immediately double or triple.

http://deseretnews.com/article/1,514...8,00.html?pg=1
    THat shows a remarkable naivete. incredible.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
      THat shows a remarkable naivete. incredible.
      These are the people making important decisions. Scary.

Comment

I honestly expected to read that Seelig was a conservative trying to kill the a gay partnership rights bill by taking an absurd interpretation of the principle behind the bill.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
        X