Girly Big 12 defenses "a joke"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girly Big 12 defenses "a joke"

"You keep hearing they’ve scored all these points in the last five games, but I really feel like they haven’t faced a defense like ours, and Big 12 defenses are a joke. I said that. I said it. That's what it is. It is what it is. When I watch `SportsCenter,' I look at the scores and it's 56-49, just basketball scores. I feel like it's a joke. Like I said, Ole Miss ran up and down the field on a Big 12 defense. It's just crazy. That's just my perception of the Big 12 defenses.”

--FL LB Brandon Spikes

I agree with him. Clearly they're a joke, as we've seen in the bowl games.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    "You keep hearing they’ve scored all these points in the last five games, but I really feel like they haven’t faced a defense like ours, and Big 12 defenses are a joke. I said that. I said it. That's what it is. It is what it is. When I watch `SportsCenter,' I look at the scores and it's 56-49, just basketball scores. I feel like it's a joke. Like I said, Ole Miss ran up and down the field on a Big 12 defense. It's just crazy. That's just my perception of the Big 12 defenses.”

--FL LB Brandon Spikes

I agree with him. Clearly they're a joke, as we've seen in the bowl games.

They've allowed 21, 21, 23, 42, 47 and 21 points in their respective bowl games.

They went 4-2 in those games.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

I agree, as well.

Which school has the undisputed #1 defense in the country, both statistically and by popular opinion, and by a really wide margin?
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

SU the Misogynist. Why do you hate women so? Try as you might, you remain a Mormon at heart.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
          SU the Misogynist. Why do you hate women so? Try as you might, you remain a Mormon at heart.
          No doubt ... Also this would have been a much better thread if it was about the "Girls of the Big XII."

Comment

Does this htread now need pictures?
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              I agree, as well.

Which school has the undisputed #1 defense in the country, both statistically and by popular opinion, and by a really wide margin?
              Ohio State?
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                They've allowed 21, 21, 23, 42, 47 and 21 points in their respective bowl games.

They went 4-2 in those games.
                When vaunted Big 12 offenses face strong defenses their own scoring is kept about where everyone else's is. See last night. Texas scored 24 points. Texas averaged 44 points a game. Clearly it scored 44 points a game partly because of bad defenses. On the other hand the other two marquies Big 12 teams that have played allowed 42 and 47 points.
                When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  Do women play college football? Do they want to?

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Katie Hnida says yes. For which women were you authorized to speak?
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

http://www.lingeriebowl.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X