Terrelle Pryor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrelle Pryor

After watching the Fiesta Bowl last night, I was pretty impressed by this kid and I know see what all the hype was about. I had watched a couple of games early in the year and he has improved a ton over the year. He still has a lot to improve on especially in the passing game but he is going to be good and will eat the Big 10 alive. As a true freshman, he seemed to handle himself very well in a big time game last night. He is a freak athlete for his size. His touchdown catch was pretty sweet, who would have thought that lining up your starting qb at wide out would create such a miss match. For the next 2 years at least, he will have Ohio St. as a contender and he will be very fun to watch.
    "Take it to the Bank"

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
    After watching the Fiesta Bowl last night, I was pretty impressed by this kid and I know see what all the hype was about. I had watched a couple of games early in the year and he has improved a ton over the year. He still has a lot to improve on especially in the passing game but he is going to be good and will eat the Big 10 alive. As a true freshman, he seemed to handle himself very well in a big time game last night. He is a freak athlete for his size. His touchdown catch was pretty sweet, who would have thought that lining up your starting qb at wide out would create such a miss match. For the next 2 years at least, he will have Ohio St. as a contender and he will be very fun to watch.
    He will make a great NFL wideout.
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      exactly
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        If he fills out like VY did, maybe tight end. He's an incredible athlete. Hopefully he ends the stupid OSU three bowl game losing streak next year. Preferrably against an SEC team.
        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Working...
        X