Recruiting: Ho-Ching commits to BYU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruiting: Ho-Ching commits to BYU

Jay Drew reports that Toloa'i Ho-Ching has committed to BYU.

How has Ho-Ching been rated by the recruiting services? It seems like he's been on BYU's recruiting watch for quite sometime, so was this an expected get for the Cougs? How does it affect the number of schollies BYU has left to offer? Is Quezada still a possibility?

Scout.com has him rated as a 3-star, #50 nationally ranked LB. I've read wildly different opinions of him as a player. He appears to be going directly on a mission.
    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by TheBYUGuy View Post
      Jay Drew reports that Toloa'i Ho-Ching has committed to BYU.

How has Ho-Ching been rated by the recruiting services? It seems like he's been on BYU's recruiting watch for quite sometime, so was this an expected get for the Cougs? How does it affect the number of schollies BYU has left to offer? Is Quezada still a possibility?
      3 stars.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
        Scout.com has him rated as a 3-star, #50 nationally ranked LB. I've read wildly different opinions of him as a player. He appears to be going directly on a mission.
        "Directly" on a mission, as in not until Feb 2011. But you're right, he won't be playing football before his mission.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I've seen him play. Who knows what we've got with Ho Ching, hard worker with limited size and speed. He makes plays at the HS level, which is nice.

Comment

I don't remember the last time Wisconsin recruited a Utah player so heavily. I read somewhere Stanford offered him at one point. He sounds like a nice get

Comment

We didn't want him anyway.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                We didn't want him anyway.
                er, what?
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                X