There is a High School Bball game when the Vegas Bowl takes place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a High School Bball game when the Vegas Bowl takes place

It is a block from my home I live a block from the school. It will be a High School 20 miles west of Pocatello and 20 miles south of American Falls Idaho coming to town. Girls and Boys.

I go to all the home and many road boys games. No fan of girls basketball though. Both teams are coming. There is a tv in upstairs lounge. Hopefully I can talk superintendent who is lds not sure were he went to school into letting us go up there to watch game. During girls game I can at halftime go to the hoop shoot and get $50.

But can watch byu game up in student lounge. I actually can watch boys game from window as well and watch Vegas Bowl. Too bad there is a conflict there. Go at halftime for hoop shoot. I did make one free throw. No three pointers or half court shots for at tournamnet though. Hope to some time.

You're choosing a high school game over a BYU bowl game?
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
      You're choosing a high school game over a BYU bowl game?
      High school boys game.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

I am not coaching or doing stats so could stay home. Or watch byu game in lounge while watching the High School game down below there is a window in the lounge that goes down to the gym. So can see game from up there.

In small towns majority of town shows up to games. Besides an Army Grad that posts on here it is his home town. Don't know if he will drive from his town to this town to watch game.

Comment

Originally posted by grapevine View Post
          In small towns majority of town shows up to games. Besides an Army Grad that posts on here it is his home town. Don't know if he will drive from his town to this town to watch game.
          Then you two could watch the BYU game together. Watch out, though, when his nipples get hard they can cut glass.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by grapevine View Post
            I am not coaching or doing stats so could stay home. Or watch byu game in lounge while watching the High School game down below there is a window in the lounge that goes down to the gym. So can see game from up there.

Grape, I am in Sun Valley for some R&R that week. I was doing my best to convince the wife to load up the kids and come down for the game but alas I think I will be checking out my favorite Cougars as they target some Beaver Pelt. However, I will be thinking of both you and my beloved Bulldogs!
            Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
            -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
            -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Working...
            X