BOWL GAME matchups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOWL GAME matchups

Post them as you find out about them. For all teams, not just locals.

I am pretty sure it will be BYU v USC in Vegas, and Utah v Cal in San Diego.

And Bama v Texas in the title

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      I am pretty sure it will be BYU v USC in Vegas, and Utah v Cal in San Diego.

And Bama v Texas in the title
      ESPN predicting MAACO Las Vegas: Oregon State (8-4) vs. BYU (10-2)

Comment

Rose Bowl: Oregon vs. Ohio St
        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
          ESPN predicting MAACO Las Vegas: Oregon State (8-4) vs. BYU (10-2)
          uh-oh.

Comment

The coaches poll is out, which comprises one-third of the BCS formula:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...l/usatpoll.htm

Texas's lead over TCU shrunk from 109 to 73, while TCU's lead over Cincy actually grew from 54 to 56. Texas got 4 first place votes, I guess that's how many Big 12 voters there are. It would be interesting to see how low those same voters put TCU and Cincy.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
              uh-oh.
              better get MAACO.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                The coaches poll is out, which comprises one-third of the BCS formula:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...l/usatpoll.htm

Texas's lead over TCU shrunk from 109 to 73, while TCU's lead over Cincy actually grew from 54 to 56. Texas got 4 first place votes, I guess that's how many Big 12 voters there are. It would be interesting to see how low those same voters put TCU and Cincy.
                WTF did Patterson not vote his team #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                  WTF did Patterson not vote his team #1.
                  Neither did the other MWC coaches who vote in it. Kelly obviously voted Cincy #1. Are any of these open ballots?

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                    Neither did the other MWC coaches who vote in it. Kelly obviously voted Cincy #1. Are any of these open ballots?
                    I thought the last regular season Coaches Poll vote was supposed to be open.
                    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Basically nobody knows any of the matchups (save 2?) before they become official.

Rose 1: Oregon v toSU
                      Rose 2: Texas v Alabama
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                        I thought the last regular season Coaches Poll vote was supposed to be open.
                        That's correct. My guess is we don't see the individual ballots until after the BCS rankings are announced.
                        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Gator Bowl: Florida St vs West Virgina

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                            Gator Bowl: Florida St vs West Virgina
                            I just set my TiVo for that one!
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Sun Bowl: Stanford vs Oklahoma

Comment

Working...
                              X