Clear All

• BCS Bowl Selections

ESPN is predicting this:

BCS Title -- Alabama vs. Texas
    Rose Bowl -- Ohio St. vs. Oregon
    Fiesta Bowl --TCU vs. Boise State
    Orange Bowl --Ga. Tech vs. Iowa
    Sugar Bowl --Florida vs. Cincinnati

I'm sorry but those bowls all suck. I have zero interest in any of these potential games except TCU and Boise State. And the two at-large non BCS schools get to play each other. What a joke. The BCS keeps winning and it pisses me off.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

CBS is predicting
    NC-Bama/Tex
    Orange-Ga Tech/TCU
    SUGAR-Florida/Cincy
    Fiesta-Iowa/Boise
    Rose-Oregon/tOSU

I don't think the Fiesta wants to be stuck with both busters, and I have said for a while that I think the SUGAR is ready to let someone else have a turn after 2 straight years.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      CBS is predicting
      NC-Bama/Tex
      Orange-Ga Tech/TCU
      SUGAR-Florida/Cincy
      Fiesta-Iowa/Boise
      Rose-Oregon/tOSU

I don't think the Fiesta wants to be stuck with both busters, and I have said for a while that I think the SUGAR is ready to let someone else have a turn after 2 straight years.
      Iowa's beat writer keeps hearing Hawkeyes in Fiesta as well.
      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Bunch of pussies. TCU should get Florida (if not 'bama).
        "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
          ESPN is predicting this:

BCS Title -- Alabama vs. Texas
          Rose Bowl -- Ohio St. vs. Oregon
          Fiesta Bowl --TCU vs. Boise State
          Orange Bowl --Ga. Tech vs. Iowa
          Sugar Bowl --Florida vs. Cincinnati

I'm sorry but those bowls all suck. I have zero interest in any of these potential games except TCU and Boise State. And the two at-large non BCS schools get to play each other. What a joke. The BCS keeps winning and it pisses me off.
          Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          CBS is predicting
          NC-Bama/Tex
          Orange-Ga Tech/TCU
          SUGAR-Florida/Cincy
          Fiesta-Iowa/Boise
          Rose-Oregon/tOSU

What awful matchups. TCU vs. Boise or GT are awful. Boise vs. TCU/Iowa sucks.

What crap that Boise would play Iowa in the Fiesta. Iowa sucks. Boise will get a win.

I'd just as soon Boise is left out in the cold. The whining from Boise fans would be HILARIOUS and it would really be great to see the backlash against the BCS for not taking them. Really, it would be a win-win if Boise gets left out with no negative for the MWC.

Comment

Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
            What awful matchups. TCU vs. Boise or GT are awful. Boise vs. TCU/Iowa sucks.

What crap that Boise would play Iowa in the Fiesta. Iowa sucks. Boise will get a win.

I'd just as soon Boise is left out in the cold. The whining from Boise fans would be HILARIOUS and it would really be great to see the backlash against the BCS for not taking them. Really, it would be a win-win if Boise gets left out with no negative for the MWC.
            does that mean MWC will get less money or the same if Boise didnt play TCU?

Comment

Working...
            X