Army-Navy Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army-Navy Game

Army-Navy is the second greatest rivalry in football, behind only Utah-BYU (if only for me), and I was looking forward to the game today. But it's been moved back a week so as not to compete with the conference championship games today -- and regain the tradition of being the final regular season game.

Great, and two weeks later, Navy can play its bowl game.

Go Navy, Beat Army!
    Col. Klink: "Staff officers are so clever."
    Gen. Burkhalter: "Klink, I am a staff officer."
    Col. Klink: "I didn't mean you sir, you're not clever."

Originally posted by USS Utah View Post
    Army-Navy is the second greatest rivalry in football, behind only Utah-BYU (if only for me), and I was looking forward to the game today. But it's been moved back a week so as not to compete with the conference championship games today -- and regain the tradition of being the final regular season game.

Great, and two weeks later, Navy can play its bowl game.

Go Navy, Beat Army!

Army wins the Black Knights also go bowling! I am not sure if there is a more pathetic example of the bloated bowl situation. I am pleased as punch that Army is remotely competitive with a percentage of FBS programs this year and I think Ellerson has things pointed in a great direction, but my Black Knights are just not a real good team and should not be heading to a bowl game.

Our Lady of Upsets, PRAY FOR US!
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Working...
    X