Watching Pitt-Cincy right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Pitt-Cincy right now

That opening drive for Pitt was incredible. A classic "Eff You" drive.
    Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Originally posted by nikuman View Post
    That opening drive for Pitt was incredible. A classic "Eff You" drive.
    "No new fancy offense for Dave Wandstat, just straight up smash mouth football."
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

If Cincy loses this game, they could play in the Meineke Car Care Bowl. LOL

Dion Lewis is a stud. It could be a long day for that Bearcat defense.
      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Pitt's scored TD's on both of their drives. If the game keeps going like this, the advantage goes to the Panthers because I trust their defense to get the key stop more than Cincy's.
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Wowzers. Pitt led 31-10, now it's tied with 5:46 to go. Both teams have had their share of turnovers, so when all is said and done, the "we beat ourselves" proclamation will be ready to go.

Comment

Hell of a game ... Pitt scores with 1:36 left.
            "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
              Hell of a game ... Pitt scores with 1:36 left.
              And the holder muffs the snap on the PAT. 6 point game.
              "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

It's gonna take a mini-miracle for Pitt to win this game. Unbelievable.

Comment

And the holder muffs the snap on the PAT. 6 point game.
                  That was huuuuuuge. Cincy should have tied the game but instead they lead by 1.

If Cincy pulls it out, I really hope they play TCU. If 1-4 are all undefeated and 1-2 are playing each other, 3-4 need to play each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                    That was huuuuuuge. Cincy should have tied the game but instead they lead by 1.

If Cincy pulls it out, I really hope they play TCU. If 1-4 are all undefeated and 1-2 are playing each other, 3-4 need to play each other.
                    Yes but since the BCS is full of pussies everyone is projecting TCU vs. Georgia Tech in the Orange.

Comment

If Texas loses today would Cincy jump TCU and play for the championship?

Comment

Yes but since the BCS is full of pussies everyone is projecting TCU vs. Georgia Tech in the Orange.
                        I've heard Boise/TCU in Fiesta. That would suck.

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                          I've heard Boise/TCU in Fiesta. That would suck.
                          They are pussies but also pragmatic. They would be crucified for that ...

Comment

This 2004 Utah all over again unless Nebraska upsets today. That has to suck for TCU.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

Comment

Wait! We need to stop talking about the BCS in this thread, focus back on this game, and start a new thread for bowl matchups!

Comment

Working...
                              X