• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to remove the "Cougs Win" overlay

EOM

You can't wait 12 more hours?

Done.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Anything else you need Scottie? Can Lebowski or creekster fluff your pillow? You need something to eat? How is the temperature?

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        Anything else you need Scottie? Can Lebowski or creekster fluff your pillow? You need something to eat? How is the temperature?
        I think the powers that be here are great, and I had no expectation that it would be removed. I missed it if someone posted how long they planned to keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          It was an awesome design and we were all lucky to get to see it. Thank you YOhio.

You stupid avatar bet is still on the brink of ruining the board however. I really hope people start to change back today.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Working...
          X