Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$100 to anyone who will go to the Tacoma Dome...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $100 to anyone who will go to the Tacoma Dome...

On Saturday wearing Ute or Ferris Saxon gear and throw beer on the Jake Heaps family during the Washington Football State Title game. Might as well get them used to the rivalry now.

Originally posted by Mr. Crimson View Post
    On Saturday wearing Ute or Ferris Saxon gear and throw beer on the Jake Heaps family during the Washington Football State Title game. Might as well get them used to the rivalry now.
    No beer allowed in dome during WSAA events, but don't fear the dome is within walking distance of multiple locations where you can score a bag of crystal meth. Tacoma is the Ogden armpit of the I-5 corridor.

Comment

clueless or classless?

What stupid thing to say... throw beer on the Heaps family? I would be careful of putting a bounty on a family and making threats. Not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Footballfanatic1 View Post
        What stupid thing to say... throw beer on the Heaps family? I would be careful of putting a bounty on a family and making threats. Not cool.
        Slow your roll, young grasshopper.

Comment

That's just how Mr. C rolls.
          "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

I'll be the last guy to defend anything Mr C says, but you may want to take a deep breath and relax, just a bit.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Crimson View Post
              Is his team really in the title game? That's awesome and I had no idea. It feels great to have a QB recruit that has taken his team that far. Hopefully he plays to his potential next year.
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I was thinking of going, but then I remembered my mom is going to be in town tonight. I went last year and it was pretty fun.
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Jones View Post
                  Is his team really in the title game? That's awesome and I had no idea. It feels great to have a QB recruit that has taken his team that far. Hopefully he plays to his potential next year.
                  I'm pretty sure this is his 3rd straight trip to the title game. The team he is playing Ferris is from Spokane, lost to Heap's team in the semi-finals last year in a really close game.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                    No beer allowed in dome during WSAA events, but don't fear the dome is within walking distance of multiple locations where you can score a bag of crystal meth. Tacoma is the Ogden armpit of the I-5 corridor.
                    Yeah but throwing crystal meth on somebody just seems wrong somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                      Everrett challenges Tacoma to an armpit off.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        Everrett challenges Tacoma to an armpit off.
                        Everett would win. There is just nothing there. Tacoma has some cool areas (Stadium District), a nice zoo, the glass museum and a handful of decent places to eat. Everett has nothing. Absolutely nothing.
                        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                          Everett would win. There is just nothing there. Tacoma has some cool areas (Stadium District), a nice zoo, the glass museum and a handful of decent places to eat. Everett has nothing. Absolutely nothing.
                          That stripper drive through coffee place, don't short change Everett!
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

There is no room for someone that threatens/puts a bounty on anyones family. $100.00 hit? Not acceptable... time to dial it back.

Comment

There is no room for someone that threatens/puts a bounty on anyones family. $100.00 hit? Not acceptable... time to dial it back.
                              You have no sense of Mr Crimson's tone.
                              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Working...
                              X