Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Max stops to ask Sly

a simple question:

What is higher bro, my completion percentage against Utah or your winning percentage against BYU?

Then Brutal Mad Max gives Sly 100% reason to remember his name! Look between seconds 32-36.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uXDglb82ak"]YouTube- Andrew George Game Winning Touch Down - BYU vs Utah[/ame]

The act looks a wee bit punkish to me.
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

Here's an edited clip for all the Ute fans here without all the unimportant stuff cluttering up what really matters.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nil4lScqOw"]YouTube- Max Hall is CLASSY![/ame]
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

oh boo hoo. He was clearly in the way.

*Plus, I bet sly was talking sh!t all night long. Max just had to say "how you like me NOW, bitch!!" Who wouldn't?
      Last edited by Commando; 12-03-2009, 09:04 AM.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
        Here's an edited clip for all the Ute fans here without all the unimportant stuff cluttering up what really matters.

YouTube- Andrew George Game Winning Touch Down - BYU vs Utah
        CONTEXT IS EVERYTHING!

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
        -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
          oh boo hoo. He was clearly in the way.
          lol. Nice.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post

YouTube- Max Hall is CLASSY!
            We can't have puny little QBs hitting all conference linebackers after the play.

Absolutely unacceptable!!! The rivalry has gone too far.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

Wow, the Ute fanbase becomes pussier every day.

(Is pussier a word? GN, I need a ruling on this.)

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post

I hate to do this, but I have to agree with JL on this one.

An edited youtube video? Really?

Let's repeat...GET...OVER...IT.
                At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post

The beauty of success is it tends to bring in folks to be fans who lack testicular fortitude. Now when the oft-misunderstood gentleman Wayne Howard was expressing his hatred (AFTER A LOSS PEOPLE! THAT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE GOSH DARNED WORLD) it took a man or woman of exceptional character to be a fan of a mildly stable, albeit wonderful gentleman, wandering around asking any mormon he knew "how can you be a member of that Church?!" It no longer requires such courage to be a fan of the Utes and those lacking in courage, or perspective, don't take the stinging losses too well.

My token word for such behaviour is "stringpulling" to be used as a verb, or "stringpullers" to be used as a noun. Any and all can feel free to add this splendid word to your repetoire.

-DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                    We can't have puny little QBs hitting all conference linebackers after the play.

Absolutely unacceptable!!! The rivalry has gone too far.
                    I think Ute fans need to make up their minds, is Sly the guy who "single-handedly stopped BYU's Haka"

Or the big pussy who can't handle a little shove from a QB

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7nil4lScqOw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7nil4lScqOw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
                    Even if he forgets to put postage on his mail, it gets there.
                    His personality is so magnetic he is unable to carry credit cards.
                    The police often question him, just because they find him interesting.
                    When he was captured by alien beings, they asked him to probe them.

Stay thirsty my friends

sigpic

Comment

word. They were super tuff guys (online) for the past year. What happened??
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

The guys at Deadspin said it best:

A year ago, Hall got embarrassed on the field and his family was humiliated in the stands. So this time around, he rips the heart out of his opponent and redeems himself. Shouldn't he get to talk all the shit he wants? Like the University of Utah is so kick-ass that no one is allowed to hate it? Ok, maybe when the hate rises to the level of beer throwing and insulting mothers, you've gone a bit too far, but Max Hall should be commended for getting his payback on the field. That's the best kind of revenge there is.

So don't listen to those Mormons, buddy. Hold on to your rage and let it feed your soul. It's healthy for you!
                        *Banned*

Comment

LOL! Max has issues but I sorta dig his misguided intensity.
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

I gotta get my Max Hall jersey now before they sell out.

Comment

I wish there was a way to get an extra year for Stevenson Slyvester at Utah and an extra year of Hall at BYU. In fact, I would love to see Hall get another year so that we can get our revenge on the field.

I don't dislike Hall and am not really pissed about his actions, but I do think it was a bit wussy of him to wait until after the game to unload when he knew he was never going to see Utah again.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                              X