I don't hate BYU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't hate BYU

I want it clear that I don't hate BYU. I think antipathy is a more accurate description of how I feel.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    I want it clear that I don't hate BYU. I think antipathy is a more accurate description of how I feel.
    That's the biggest bucket of horsewash I've ever seen.
    Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

You and Fiyero both.

Comment

clod hopper.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          clod hopper.
          Max Hall, Andrew George, Austin Collie, and Johnny Harline occupy your thoughts day and night. When you are doing what's right on and off the field, Harline gets open. Magic happens while George is still running. CAUGHT FOR THE TOUCHDOWN! CAUGHT FOR THE TOUCHDOWN!

Somebody help SU out here, he can't get it out of his head.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
            Magic happens while George is still running.
            Has he been nicknamed St. George yet?

Comment

http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showpo...63&postcount=1

Comment

This post brought to you by SU on...Christmas Eve?! Ha! The guy never stops thinking about the Cougars!
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                  This post brought to you by SU on...Christmas Eve?! Ha! The guy never stops thinking about the Cougars!
                  I posted it as Boise went serious up on TCU early in the Holiday Bowl last year. A lot of people were logged in.
                  When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

I posted it as Boise went serious up on TCU early in the Holiday Bowl last year. A lot of people were logged in.
                    Holiday was Oregon vs OkSt.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                      Holiday was Oregon vs OkSt.
                      Sorry, the Poinsettia.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

2:15 am on Christmas Eve? That game must have gone later than I remember. Just admit it, you are obsessed with BYU and think about them all the time!!!
                        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                          2:15 am on Christmas Eve? That game must have gone later than I remember. Just admit it, you are obsessed with BYU and think about them all the time!!!
                          The time is all messed up on this board. I remember posting it. It was when TCU was behind someting like 14-0.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Working...
                          X