Prediction-MWC and PAC10 big boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prediction-MWC and PAC10 big boys

will meet in the bowl game. I don't mean the conference champs, but the really big boys in the conference.

My prediction. If USC goes to either the Poinsetta Bowl or the Vegas Bowl, they will play BYU. Regardless of Utah's stellar 5 years to be envied, bowl match ups are about perception. Therefor, if USC wants to go to one of those games, they will demand they play the "big boy" from the conference.

I hope I am not making my Ute brethern mad. As an olive branch I will conced your last 5 years have been great.

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
    will meet in the bowl game. I don't mean the conference champs, but the really big boys in the conference.

My prediction. If USC goes to either the Poinsetta Bowl or the Vegas Bowl, they will play BYU. Regardless of Utah's stellar 5 years to be envied, bowl match ups are about perception. Therefor, if USC wants to go to one of those games, they will demand they play the "big boy" from the conference.

I hope I am not making my Ute brethern mad. As an olive branch I will conced your last 5 years have been great.
    I think you're right. They'd rather play a team they've beaten before...

In all seriousness, I can see what you're saying. I'm not sure USC would really care one way or another though.

U-Ute

Comment

Originally posted by U-Ute View Post
      I think you're right. They'd rather play a team they've beaten before...

In all seriousness, I can see what you're saying. I'm not sure USC would really care one way or another though.

U-Ute
      Excellent come back. I thought of that but I didn't think there would be a Ute fan smart enough to catch it.

Comment

if USC wants to go to one of those games
        The bowl doesn't select USC; rather USC selects the bowl?

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
          The bowl doesn't select USC; rather USC selects the bowl?
          Look dude. It is a prediction. I don't have to justify it. I just have to be right.

Comment

Excellent come back. I thought of that but I didn't think there would be a Ute fan smart enough to catch it.
            Damn. I must be sobering up.

Comment

Working...
            X