Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Utah Grizzlies getting in on the Max Hall action...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Utah Grizzlies getting in on the Max Hall action...

The skate for hate:

BYU QB Inspires Skate For Hate Wednesday
    12/01/2009 8:33 AM

West Valley City, Utah The Utah Grizzlies announced today that they will host the first-annual Skate for Hate Wednesday when they host the Ontario Reign at the E-Center at 7:05 p.m.

The theme for the evening was inspired by Brigham Young University quarterback Max Hall who expressed the following after his schools 26-23 overtime win versus the University of Utah Saturday: "I don't like Utah. In fact, I hate them," Hall said. "I hate everything about them. I hate their program. I hate their fans, I hate everything. ... I think the whole university, their fans and their organization, is classless. They threw beer on my family and stuff last year and did a whole bunch of nasty things. I don't respect them and they deserved to lose."

Fans wearing University of Utah apparel to the game will receive a $5 ticket on the north side of the arena, while fans in Cougar blue will have $5 reserved seats available on the south side of the arena. In our first home date since the heated rivalry game, we want to take all necessary precautions so that any more incidents dont ensue, said Grizzlies Vice President Jared Youngman. After Saturdays football game, there seemed to be a lot of hard feelings coming from our friends down south, and keeping the two groups of fans separated for the time being just seems like the right thing to do.

Wednesdays game will be another Wild $2 Wednesday where hot dogs, Pepsi products, draft beers and French fries will all be available for $2. However, while the Max Hall situation still remains a sensitive matter, the Grizzlies organization asks that fans please make an effort to refrain from throwing beer on other peoples family members.

The Grizzlies at 12-6 on the year, are currently 5-2 on their season-long ten-game home stand and will also host Ontario at 7:05 p.m. Friday and Idaho at 7:05 p.m. Saturday. For more information, visit www.utahgrizzlies.com.
    *Banned*

ha.

It is a shame that Max made these comments. I would much rather everyone be talking about the game itself. About fumbled footballs, incomplete passes to wide open receivers, missed tackles, and a few touchdowns. That would be so much more interesting.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X