Calling out fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling out fans

Once again we got two shots at fans after the game.

1. Bronco saying how nice it was to hear Logan's name being chanted after other fans had a different perspective of him earlier in the year.

2. Hall saying how some fans didn't appreciate him earlier in the year, but the stadium happened to be full of true fans Saturday and he was grateful to be appreciated by those true fans.

Dear Bronco and Max and anyone else not understanding this issue. I'm going to tell you something that will blow your minds.

It was the same fans the whole time, appreciating some times and not appreciating you other times.

I've never been an anti-Hall guy, but I might have poured beer on his wife, given the chance, based on his play last year at Utah. But if I were down on the field Sat. night, I'd carry Max Hall off on my shoulders after making the winning TD pass. I've used the word smurf before in relation to Brian Logan, but I was one of the people chanting his name as he hobbled off the field.

Being a fan does not mean you are a Stepford wife. You're passionate, you have opinions, you are invested in the program emotionally. Why is not OK to voice some displeasure from time to time? Get over yourselves!
Working...
X