Max's Plea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max's Plea

I'm hoping that BYU and Utah fans can take steps to prevent future incidents at the game.
    I for one am going to heed his earnest plea and work with my Cougar brothers to build a better tomorrow.

Thank you Max!

Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
    I for one am going to heed his earnest plea and work with my Cougar brothers to build a better tomorrow.

Thank you Max!
    Excellent. There's a meeting this thursday evening. Can you bring a dozen brownies?
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
      Excellent. There's a meeting this thursday evening. Can you bring a dozen brownies?
      Jello. He should bring carrot jello...

Comment

Originally posted by SloanHater View Post

Thank you Max!
        The first step you can take is to change your moniker. Those who advertise their hatred of Alfred P. Sloan cannot be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          The first step you can take is to change your moniker. Those who advertise their hatred of Alfred P. Sloan cannot be trusted.
          If we are going to avoid future incidents you are going to have to learn to trust me. That is step 5.

and Yes, I will bring brownies and a jell-o sampling platter.

Comment

Working...
          X