Bronco's coaches show is awful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco's coaches show is awful

His answer for a question about what he did to have more fun this year, "A lot of things, most of which I won't talk about." He doesn't seem like a guy that has a lot of fun.

Also why is it recorded after the game? Why not do it today and give yourself a night to sleep on the game and reflect on the good and bad of the previous game. The whole thing seems forced, and awkward.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Also why is it recorded after the game? Why not do it today and give yourself a night to sleep on the game and reflect on the good and bad of the previous game. The whole thing seems forced, and awkward.
    I think Bronco said he refused to do if it wasn't after the game. Not sure. What I do know is that he said he wouldn't do it if Tom Kirkland was the one doing the interview though.
    "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
      I think Bronco said he refused to do if it wasn't after the game. Not sure. What I do know is that he said he wouldn't do it if Tom Kirkland was the one doing the interview though.
      Was that after the Kirkland interview with Mrs. Mendenhall about the engagement story?
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
        I think he moved it to after the game so he could have Sunday free for more family time. If he's going to do it after the game anyway, he should do it with Wrubell. He seems to like Wrubell.
        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Working...
        X