Another reason...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another reason...

...I'm glad this season is over: No more **** like this.

gee whiz.

Originally posted by Babs View Post

gee whiz.
    I heard that Blount's attitude changed once he got a phone call from Tim Tebow. He's just that amazing.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      I heard that Blount's attitude changed once he got a phone call from Tim Tebow. He's just that amazing.
      Figures that he offers redemption on top of everything else. All hail the power of Tebow's name; let the media prostrate fall.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        I'd bet money that Blount is being mentored by Tony Dungy. Everyone knows that when you need a positive African-American role model to help a struggling peer out of a funk, Dungy's the best option available. I actually heard that he was consulted by President Obama regarding his aggressive domestic agenda.
        Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

Well the guy was an interesting player. I still remember their game a couple of years ago when 90k lsu fans were cheering f@*# you tebow
          "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            I'd bet money that Blount is being mentored by Tony Dungy. Everyone knows that when you need a positive African-American role model to help a struggling peer out of a funk, Dungy's the best option available. I actually heard that he was consulted by President Obama regarding his aggressive domestic agenda.
            Blount is being mentored by Dungy. According to the news Tony "I look super comfortable on camera on Sunday nights" Dungy has been to the Eug a couple of times to meet with LGB.

I doubt Obama would help a Duck, what with his BIL failing at the Beaver basketball coach.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

How long was Tebow a missionary? Max Hall quit after 7 months. I guess he didn't like all of those icky gospel teachings.

Comment

That article is hilarious.

None of us has seen anything like it. What makes Tebow unique in the 140-year history of this game is not just his unquenchable spirit. It's his generosity of spirit.
                And if you are tiring of the hype....

It has become an unfortunate aspect of our Hater Nation mentality that many of us cannot stand too much of a good thing.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

gee whiz.
                  Nice find.

I kinda look forward to the day when Tebow is spotted snorting cocaine off of some stripper's ass in a seedy Vegas hotel room. Not because I want to see the mighty fall, but I am tired of these messianic proclamations from the press. Plus, that kid should have some fun.
                  Last edited by Solon; 11-29-2009, 11:58 AM.
                  "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
                  -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                    How long was Tebow a missionary? Max Hall quit after 7 months. I guess he didn't like all of those icky gospel teachings.
                    Continue to prove Max hall right. I love your posts.
                    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post
                      Nice find.

I kinda look forward to the day when Tebow is spotted snorting cocaine off of some stripper's ass in a seedy Vegas hotel room. Not because I want to see the mighty fall, but I am tired of these messianic proclamations from the press. Plus, that kid should have some fun.
                      how do you know that's fun?
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

gee whiz.
                        You know, I actually admire Tebow, seems like a great guy. But I can't stand the media fawning over him like in this article.

Don't blame him for their idiocy.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthShoreCoug View Post
                          You know, I actually admire Tebow, seems like a great guy. But I can't stand the media fawning over him like in this article.

Don't blame him for their idiocy.

All part of the media's need to make super heros out of sports heros.
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

<-----------

This thread reminded me of what I wanted my avatar to be for awhile.
                            "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                              <-----------

This thread reminded me of what I wanted my avatar to be for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                              X