Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the many cool things about becoming a dad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the many cool things about becoming a dad...

For those of you who don't know, my wife and I had a little boy on Wed. night, we named him Senioritis Urban Obama Crimson.

In any event the great thing about it, is its hard to be mad about this and I barely want to take a swing at any of you after this loss.

My son however says you Zoobs can all suck it.

Seriously, BYU was just better today and as a Utah fan I just can't find it within myself to get all that bitter about 9 win seasons.

Now as rewards for our fine seasons we get go to our pre-Christmas bowl games. You BYU fans are lucky, in lieu of an actual payout the Pointsettia Bowl will be paying you in actual Poinsettias, remember we get our share.

Congrats on the new arrival. I find myself caring a lot less about these games as I get older. They're fun and I'm over any loss within a few minutes.

Comment

Congrats on the arrival!

Comment

Welcome to legitimate fatherhood.

It's a wonderful experience interspersed with occasional moments of loud yelling.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

That's great news Mr. C, congratulations.

Comment

Great news! I'm pretty sure that kid, in an act of rebellion against his Ute fan parents, will end up a BYU fan.

Congrats on your addition!

Comment

Congratulations! Children tend to bring everything in perspective -- you're less disappointed about losses. Be prepared, you lose a bit of smugness in victories, as well.

Good lookin' kid, Mr. C.

Comment

Congrats, maybe one day we can meet so you don't have to hate me.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Crimson View Post
                  For those of you who don't know, my wife and I had a little boy on Wed. night, we named him Senioritis Urban Obama Crimson.

In any event the great thing about it, is its hard to be mad about this and I barely want to take a swing at any of you after this loss.

My son however says you Zoobs can all suck it.

Seriously, BYU was just better today and as a Utah fan I just can't find it within myself to get all that bitter about 9 win seasons.

Now as rewards for our fine seasons we get go to our pre-Christmas bowl games. You BYU fans are lucky, in lieu of an actual payout the Pointsettia Bowl will be paying you in actual Poinsettias, remember we get our share.
                  God bless big fella! For the record I always defended you!

It was fun win, but I am looking forward to the next era of BYU football. Hopefully it won't include Utah and TCU being in the top 5 twice of the three years. Maybee it will include BYU up there, that is what I really hope.
                  Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                  -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                  -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Congrats. Hopefully he never accidently elbows his mom in the mouth while on the field yelling at Cougar fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X