To all Ute fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all Ute fans

Weeks ago I told myself that, in the event of a BYU win, I would pull no punches in rubbing it in your collective faces given the amount of anguish and suffering I have endured from you bastards over the last year at work, at Church, and most importantly on the internet.

But I can't do it. Your boys brought it once again and absolutely would not go down without shaving several years off of my life. The Utes fought back, and BYU completely fell apart in the second half and late in the 4th quarter. I'm so enraged I can't think straight.

Anyways, instead of "suck it", I say to you "good game". I wish this was more fun. Maybe I need to lighten up.

Originally posted by Colly Wolly View Post
    Weeks ago I told myself that, in the event of a BYU win, I would pull no punches in rubbing it in your collective faces given the amount of anguish and suffering I have endured from you bastards over the last year at work, at Church, and most importantly on the internet.

But I can't do it. Your boys brought it once again and absolutely would not go down without shaving several years off of my life. The Utes fought back, and BYU completely fell apart in the second half and late in the 4th quarter. I'm so enraged I can't think straight.

Anyways, instead of "suck it", I say to you "good game". I wish this was more fun. Maybe I need to lighten up.
    mY wife had more fun with this game than anyone else in the house. She cheered good plays and doesn't have an ulcer. Maybe she has it right, but we passed around a ton of mylanta in the 2nd half.
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

I had fun, too. I figured we would lose by 21 when we went 3-and-out after the TD in the 3rd quarter.
      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by Colly Wolly View Post

I think Max Hall took care of all that for you in the post-game.

Comment

Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
          I think Max Hall took care of all that for you in the post-game.
          And may God forever bless him for it.

Comment

Overall it was a pretty rough game on the whole, but another fight to the finish and it goes to the Cougars. The Utes fought back when many thought it'd end up a blowout. Too many squandered opportunities. Good win cougs.
            "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Working...
            X