Congratulations, I am so thankful.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations, I am so thankful.

This is my very first and maybe my only ever sports thread I will start. But I wanted to say congrats to all the Cougar fans out there on CUF for defeating the Utes.

I also wanted to say at this special time of year how thankful I am that my husband will be in a good mood this evening and likely for our 12 hour drive home tomorrow.

Sweet relief *sigh*
    I am a philosophical Goldilocks, always looking for something neither too big nor too small, neither too hot nor too cold, something jussssst right. I'll send you a card from purgatory. - PAC

You know how President Hinckley said he doesn't worry about those who pray? The same can be said for men who are self-aware enough to know when there's a life to be lived outside of the world of video games. - Anonymous

LOL

Congrats to both of you.

Comment

So Gidget wasn't paying much attention and saw 1 minute left in the 2nd quarter and thought it was almost the ballgame and made the comment, "I am so glad you're going to be in a good mood."

I said, "The game is far from over. You better not have jinxed this now or else I am going to be pissed at you."

She got lucky. Whew.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        She got lucky. Whew.
        TMI!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X