X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSN: Deductive reasoning says Utah is no. 1

Read and weep 3D and CJ

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/28477417/
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

This is great. Just the kind of controversy that can help put an end to the current BCS madness. Bravo Utah.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      This is great. Just the kind of controversy that can help put an end to the current BCS madness. Bravo Utah.
      I've registered for Google to send me any article that has "national championship" and Utah in it; so I'll keep you posted.
      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Great (although obvious) point about the plus-one game concept. It doesn't solve anything. Texas, USC, and Utah all have great arguments that they should be playing for the National Championship, as do Oklahoma and Florida. Not even a four-team playoff would have solved anything this season.

If I had a vote I would give it to Utah. When there is only one undefeated team and that undefeated team has beaten some excellent teams, that should be enough.

Comment

Working...
        X