Cougjunkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cougjunkie

No other BYU fan has the power over Ute fans that he does. They see his unique genius and unparalleled sports knowledge and it scares them to death. So they go after him with unfounded attack after unfounded attack. I'm just grateful he's a Cougar and not a Ute.

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    No other BYU fan has the power over Ute fans that he does. They see his unique genius and unparalleled sports knowledge and it scares them to death. So they go after him with unfounded attack after unfounded attack. I'm just grateful he's a Cougar and not a Ute.

cougjunkie = SoCalPat/TopUte
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

His unwarranted attacks on Senioritis are a dark cloud over an otherwise sterling record.
      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
        cougjunkie = SoCalPat/TopUte

This is not even close to the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
          This is not even close to the truth.

cougjunkie = PortlandUte then?
          "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Mmmm, but PU is such a pessimist. Cougjunkie is anything but that as relates to his team.

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
              His unwarranted attacks on Senioritis are a dark cloud over an otherwise sterling record.
              who is senioritis? does he post here? the name sounds familiar...
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                Link?
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

I don't come close to the level of hatred for BYU that junkie has for Utah and Ute fans.

The guy is unparalleled. He's like SU.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    who is senioritis? does he post here? the name sounds familiar...
                    LOL, I wish he would post more too.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      Link?
                      http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showpo...63&postcount=3

http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showpo...84&postcount=6
                      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
                        I don't come close to the level of hatred for BYU that junkie has for Utah and Ute fans.

The guy is unparalleled. He's like SU.
                        No reasonable person could agree with what you're saying. I see that you're also trying to marginalize SU as well. He's another genius that Ute fans turn on out of fear. You guys can't handle the brilliance among us.

Comment

Working...
                        X