Another thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another thing

Where the hell were you guys when I got permo banned on CB?

DDD gets a one day ban on CG, you guys start a new board.

I get the full Santos on CB...crickets.

Originally posted by jay santos View Post

When you sent a profanity laced tirade via boardmail to the Powers that be at Cougarboard,,you knew exactly what was going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post
      When you sent a profanity laced tirade via boardmail to the Powers that be at Cougarboard,,you knew exactly what was going to happen.
      http://cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4969

one "hell" and one "ass" Not exactly a profanity laced tirade.

P.S. I hate bringing attention to this because of the PAC reference. The only reason it was included was because PAC made a dig about me behind my back to other mod's that he thought I couldn't read after a previous message I had sent to moderators. It pissed me off a little at the time. PAC's a stud and i have no beef with him.

Comment

Isn't the suggestion that this is all about TD roughly equivalent to claiming that WWI was fought over an archduke?

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
          Isn't the suggestion that this is all about TD roughly equivalent to claiming that WWI was fought over an archduke?
          You 6-8 or however many people took a group of 100+ regular contributors and made a decision for them to shut down a great board. You make a lot of veiled references to bizarre behavior by MW, but don't give any specifics other than the one day ban of DDD. I've gotten a few PM's on the subject which I am treating confidentially as I was requested, but frankly I'm still seeing no fire only a teeny amount of smoke.

Comment

http://cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4969

one "hell" and one "ass" Not exactly a profanity laced tirade.

P.S. I hate bringing attention to this because of the PAC reference. The only reason it was included was because PAC made a dig about me behind my back to other mod's that he thought I couldn't read after a previous message I had sent to moderators. It pissed me off a little at the time. PAC's a stud and i have no beef with him.
            You had developed an "exute" personality over there. Much of it intentional and deliberate.

I'm not the biggest fan of The Jefe....but in reality you've no one to blame but yourself.

In any event, this will be my last response in the thread regarding the subject because I'm not interested in getting into a pissing match with you.

Best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post
              You had developed an "exute" personality over there. Much of it intentional and deliberate.

I'm not the biggest fan of The Jefe....but in reality you've no one to blame but yourself.

In any event, this will be my last response in the thread regarding the subject because I'm not interested in getting into a pissing match with you.

Best of luck.
              no pissing match. just wanted to correct the common assumption about my "profanity laced rant".

Comment

I wasn't even posting on CB when all of that went down.
                We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

Hey, I lobbied on CB to get you back. I must have done a crappy job.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                    Hey, I lobbied on CB to get you back. I must have done a crappy job.
                    I saw a post when you did that a few years ago... I used to lurk on cougarboard occassionaly. I got curious and checked out cougarguard and that is when I started posting.

Comment

Working...
                    X