X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco didn't watch Utah game tape?

I just saw this.

http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=5035607

If true, this is troubling on about 50 levels.

Also, what's with the idiots coming out in force to act like this is normal for a coach not to watch game tape.

when it's about executing at a higher level, it's irrelevant who the opponent is.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
      I just saw this.

http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=5035607

If true, this is troubling on about 50 levels.

Also, what's with the idiots coming out in force to act like this is normal for a coach not to watch game tape.
      Sometimes I really think Bronco is one of the best trollers I have ever seen. How many times does he say things that gets a major fight going on CB or Utefans.

Comment

Why does it matter if Bronco didn't watch the BYU-Utah 2008 game film???
        Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
          He probably just made a note to remind Max what color his receivers wear and figured that was enough.
          "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
            Right, all that matters is if he wins on Saturday. If he wins, I don't care if he said he had the team do firesides every night this week and never even had the team practice.

Comment

I'd think it would be a lot more useful to watch 2009 Utah tape than 2008 tape as well. But I'm guessing...
              HL? Any thoughts?
              At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
              -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
                I'd think it would be a lot more useful to watch 2009 Utah tape than 2008 tape as well. But I'm guessing...
                HL? Any thoughts?
                It is more useful to watch 2009 tape on Utah. Especially this year with Utah having a new coordinator. BYU needs to know and understand the way "they" call the game and how they like to attack a D and not so much what the guy that called last years game did. Coordinators, especially offensive ones, tend to fall into tenancies and different patterns when calling plays in a game. They need to know and understand what those are and when they will use them and try to undersstand how "these" coordinators will attack BYU's D. They will watch tape of Utah 2009 vs. defenses that are similar to how they run there D. I bet a lot of Air Force/Utah tape was watched because that is probably the closet d to what BYU runs.

I will almost guarantee that they have popped in the 08 film though. Utah did a lot of things to pick apart their zone and I am pretty sure they have watched some of it and talked about a few things they think Utah will do because of it. Actually, I know they have.
                "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Working...
                X