Wayne Howard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Howard

Brad Rock has a nice story on this psychopath that coached the Utes for a few years.

Sounds like Wayne Howard is still the super fan he claims to be, after all he always knows when they play BYU.

Originally posted by Wayne Howard
    Howard says he still follows the Utes. When he can't see them at home, he finds a sports grill with the right channels.

"I root very strongly for Utah," he says. "I'm a super Ute fan. When the BYU game comes, I know they're playing and we watch the game."
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Wayne Newton

Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

By coincidence I actually got to spend a fair amount of time with Wayne Howard when he coached the Utes. In personal interactions he was an amazingly sweet, warm funny guy. Generous to a fault. Very emotional about his job. But really a good guy.

Sorry - just being honest!
        “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
        ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
        -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
        --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          Brad Rock has a nice story on this psychopath that coached the Utes for a few years.
          Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
          By coincidence I actually got to spend a fair amount of time with Wayne Howard when he coached the Utes. In personal interactions he was an amazingly sweet, warm funny guy. Generous to a fault. Very emotional about his job. But really a good guy.

Sorry - just being honest!
          Now don't you feel even a little embarassed YO?
          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Working...
          X