Best Rivalry smack quote I've seen so far this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Rivalry smack quote I've seen so far this year

Those older Ute conference titles are like the fake dinosaur bones Satan buried to try the faith of men.

--ColoUte
    http://www.utefans.net/message.php?i...#message927834

Others?
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

ColoUte, Senioritis, and GoatNapper.

They're like the Holy Trinity of sports smack.

U-Ute

Comment

Originally posted by U-Ute View Post
      ColoUte, Senioritis, and GoatNapper.

They're like the Holy Trinity of sports smack.

U-Ute
      No offense to Senioritis but since he has joined this site he has been vastly overrated.
      *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        No offense to Senioritis but since he has joined this site he has been vastly overrated.
        Who are you trying to kid! This is very offensive to Senioritis. I for one think that Senioritis has been in top form here.
        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
          Who are you trying to kid! This is very offensive to Senioritis. I for one think that Senioritis has been in top form here.
          He is just pissed that he wasn't included on the list.
          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
            Then you have very low standards. Senioritis seems like a great guy but I have yet to see what all the hype is about.
            *Banned*

Comment

I intend to live forever.
              So far, so good.
              --Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
              X