KW to Notre Dame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KW to Notre Dame?

Listening to sports radio during the lunch hour in my car I hear the guy talk about Weiss replacements at Notre Dame. He said something like topping the list are the usuals Kyle Whittingham, and a few other names I don't remember. This was not a local show. It was someone filling in for Jim Rome.

Is KW to Notre Dame even a remote possibility? I haven't thought of Whitt as a guy to jump ship to a larger program, but it would be hard to turn down a job like that.

That is one misleading thread title.

Comment

seems like a decent fit to me... and not out of the realm of possibility. By all accounts, he was headed to the Y until Utah showed him the money.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
        Sorry, I'd add a question mark to it if I could edit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
          seems like a decent fit to me... and not out of the realm of possibility. By all accounts, he was headed to the Y until Utah showed him the money.
          His tendency to sniff every 10 seconds will more than make up for Weis' snot-sicles.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
            look who's talking!

http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showthread.php?t=13906
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I told a colleage of mine who is an ND booster that Kyle would be perfect, and all the reasons. He said no way they'd hire him because it sounds to much like Willingham.
              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                I told a colleage of mine who is an ND booster that Kyle would be perfect, and all the reasons. He said no way they'd hire him because it sounds to much like Willingham.
                Maybe they can get Silvester the cat back out of broadcasting.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                  Sorry, I'd add a question mark to it if I could edit it.
                  No worries... I know you didn't intend to mislead.

Thanks to whoever made the change.

Comment

I think Whittingham's a lifer at Utah.
                    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Washington will be in luck in a couple years then because nothing sounds like Sarkisian!
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                      X