I have a friend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a friend...

I have a buddy who likes a lot of the same things I do but isn't much of a college football fan. In fact, he rarely talks about sports at all, and is kind of obsessed with sex.

To those with more finely tuned sensibilities on this topic than I: is this guy a soccer fan?

Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
    I have a buddy who likes a lot of the same things I do but isn't much of a college football fan. In fact, he rarely talks about sports at all, and is kind of obsessed with sex.

To those with more finely tuned sensibilities on this topic than I: is this guy a soccer fan?
    Is he obsessed with heterosexual sex or gay sex?

Comment

what? Is this an inside post?
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Step one: when hanging out with your "friend," is he usually behind you or in front of you?

Please advise.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
          Is he obsessed with heterosexual sex or gay sex?
          Hetero, at least in discussions I am privy to.

Comment

When you give each other back rubs does he take his Abercrombie shirt off or leave it on?

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
              When you give each other back rubs does he take his Abercrombie shirt off or leave it on?
              On. Also, he's from the South and has this weird thing about Creole. He tells people to call him wuapinmon.

Comment

On. Also, he's from the South and has this weird thing about Creole. He tells people to call him wuapinmon.
                Clever John-boy. A very nice trap you set in response to my earlier post, you got DDD, Fal and me. I didn't know you had it in you.

Comment

Clever John-boy. A very nice trap you set in response to my earlier post, you got DDD, Fal and me. I didn't know you had it in you.
                  It's not so much a trap as the practical application of your question.

Comment

Did you post this in the football forum b/c you knew he wouldn't look in here? I'll bet you didn't factor for his narcissism - he searches "wuapinmon" first thing when he logs on.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I didn't know you had it in you.
                      So his friend is behind him? I'm trying to understand what is going on.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        Did you post this in the football forum b/c you knew he wouldn't look in here? I'll bet you didn't factor for his narcissism - he searches "wuapinmon" first thing when he logs on.
                        I searched for my name once, but didn't like what I read so quit doing. Now I just pretend you guys like me, I'm happier that way.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          Ok that was blowing out a snot bubble funny. I'm guessing you have to use all your best quips on here. When you try it at home does MMM just look at you straight-faced and say ,"ha ha funny man, now get upstairs and scrub the crayons off the walls from your son and put the other two back in bed."

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Working...
                            X