Utah is a lot better than I gave them credit for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah is a lot better than I gave them credit for

Incredible win, incredible performance and Utah has some serious beef to be in the discussion for the National Title. This team is a lot better than I ever thought.

Utah came out and totally bitch slapped Bama right in the mouth. Incredible win.

Stevenson Sylvester had an incredible game. He deserved the MVP award just as much as BJ did. Maybe more.
    "Take it to the Bank"

Utes had a dream season that's for sure. Nick Saban's excuses make me ill. Utah is a better team than 'bama and proved it on a neutral field.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
      Incredible win, incredible performance and Utah has some serious beef to be in the discussion for the National Title. This team is a lot better than I ever thought.

Utah came out and totally bitch slapped Bama right in the mouth. Incredible win.

Stevenson Sylvester had an incredible game. He deserved the MVP award just as much as BJ did. Maybe more.
      Yeah I agree, I think this team would probably beat 2004 Utah. I think it also shows how much better the MWC was this year that Utah didn't just destroy everyone. If we could get 15-20 million more people to move into the MWC "footprint" and become die hard fans of MWC schools I think the MWC would get an auto bid.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        Yeah I agree, I think this team would probably beat 2004 Utah. I think it also shows how much better the MWC was this year that Utah didn't just destroy everyone. If we could get 15-20 million more people to move into the MWC "footprint" and become die hard fans of MWC schools I think the MWC would get an auto bid.
        After this season, it wouldn't surprise me that the ACC and Big East weren't given automatic berths in the future. They will modify the formula. That's my guess.

Comment

Working...
        X