No announcement yet.

Mike Wright fires the first shot.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Wright fires the first shot.......

we're going to show them what's up this upcoming week
    Lol. How clever.
    *Banned*

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    Lol. How clever.
    Did Wright ever go on a mission. I just don't understand RM's talking this way about BYU. I could never understand Scally using the word "prick". I guess he thought being at Utah no one would notice he was a RM and used such a word.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
      Did Wright ever go on a mission. I just don't understand RM's talking this way about BYU. I could never understand Scally using the word "prick". I guess he thought being at Utah no one would notice he was a RM and used such a word.
      Using the word Prick won't even get you a suspension on CB.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
        Mike Wright did happen to go on a mission. Does it matter either way? There was nothing remotely objectionable with what he said.
        "75-10 the last two games? Is my math right? It's enough to make me reconsider my embrace of science over Christianity."--SU

"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to have fumbled this football."
        -John Heisman

Comment

This is almost as bad as when Derrek Richards said "we'll be ready for them", and he said it with a SMIRK!
          "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
          "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Working...
          X