Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One nice thing about living out of the state of Utah.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One nice thing about living out of the state of Utah.....

Not being subjected to PK. He is an embarassment to the SLC media. This guy is going to be on national radio sports show this week? Wow. He's terrible. Rome must be desperate or the DJ friendship is more than just friends.
    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Rome told them they would not be allowed to take calls. LOL!
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      Rome told them they would not be allowed to take calls. LOL!
      Really? I just figured Rome was basically finding the equivalent to the worst opening band in the history of concerts just to remind all of his fans to appreciate his talents. Not taking calls would be pretty funny.
      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

These guys are pretty bad. They just had a long interview with Coach Kyle Whittingham that was pretty forgettable. I can't believe Ute fans have the nerve to mock Bronco for having a bland personality. Coach Whittingham is as bland as unbuttered toast. I do put much of that on the horrible hosts explaining all of their inside jokes to a national audience throughout the interview.

Comment

Is PK really as narcisstic as he seems or is it an act that he thinks is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
            Is PK really as narcisstic as he seems or is it an act that he thinks is funny.
            Yes
            "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
            "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
            "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

PK and exUte are known associates. You do the math.
              Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

PK is trying way to hard and the fact that they have to explain their "allegiances" and what they are talking about over and over is lame.

I cant wait for the last hour the clones are going to murder them.
                *Banned*

Comment

What is everything, Alex?

I'll take An Album Cover for $1000.

Comment

I heard DJ and PK on the drive to work this morning on 920 Fox Sports Radio in Las Vegas. In the 5 minutes I listened, they talked about Gary Crowton, Utah State, and Kyle Whittingham. National ratings have got to be the lowest they've ever been for Rome's show. What would make these dudes think they could do their regular show for a national audience?
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

A Ute fan drops the "team down south" bit. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        I heard DJ and PK on the drive to work this morning on 920 Fox Sports Radio in Las Vegas. In the 5 minutes I listened, they talked about Gary Crowton, Utah State, and Kyle Whittingham. National ratings have got to be the lowest they've ever been for Rome's show. What would make these dudes think they could do their regular show for a national audience?
                        Well in their defense the hosts this week are from Utah, Portland, and Seattle. I am sure they will all be similar. When Petros and Money are on they talk 99% lakers and SC.
                        *Banned*

Comment

I think David James could do a national show. He is personable but can geek on stats like Locke. I also enjoy that he goes to great lengths to remain objective. Personally I think he's the best sports guy in the Utah market by a long shot.

PK on the other hand is a tool. That show would be much better without PK.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                            I think David James could do a national show. He is personable but can geek on stats like Locke. I also enjoy that he goes to great lengths to remain objective. Personally I think he's the best sports guy in the Utah market by a long shot.

I agree on both points.
                            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post

I agree. I think James has talent and is fair. I think PK is an absolute no talent clown.

Comment

Working...
                              X