Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Santos that stadium was empty saturday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Santos that stadium was empty saturday!

Unbelievable only 64.700 in attendance. Crazy how empty it was.
    *Banned*

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    Unbelievable only 64.700 in attendance. Crazy how empty it was.
    I missed on that one. I admit. I got there at half time.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
      I missed on that one. I admit. I got there at half time.
      LOL. Well at kickoff I thought you were dead on I bet there were only 50k in their seats, LES is notorious for fans showing up late but Saturday they were really late.
      *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        LOL. Well at kickoff I thought you were dead on I bet there were only 50k in their seats, LES is notorious for fans showing up late but Saturday they were really late.
        No kidding. At kickoff there were tons of empty seats, all over the stadium. Saw big empty pockets on the north and south sides and near me on the east side. Wonder what the problem was.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
          No kidding. At kickoff there were tons of empty seats, all over the stadium. Saw big empty pockets on the north and south sides and near me on the east side. Wonder what the problem was.
          Does that mean that the stadium expansion plans you were so worried that the lack of AFA attendance would destroy are now a go?
          Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
            Does that mean that the stadium expansion plans you were so worried that the lack of AFA attendance would destroy are now a go?
            They are definitely more healthy than they would have been otherwise.

Comment

I think the stadium this week will be full and rocking. I think there will be actually 64,700 there and just not paid attendance of 64,700.

Bronco is a smart guy and learns. You will note lately he is not calling out fans, but just "certain" fans. Most of the fans are great and he is basically saying that more and more.

I don't mind if he calls out extremist BYU fans on either side.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                I think the stadium this week will be full and rocking. I think there will be actually 64,700 there and just not paid attendance of 64,700.

Bronco is a smart guy and learns. You will note lately he is not calling out fans, but just "certain" fans. Most of the fans are great and he is basically saying that more and more.

I don't mind if he calls out extremist BYU fans on either side.
                So you're pretty sure you can unload your tickets when you go golfing.

Comment

Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                  So you're pretty sure you can unload your tickets when you go golfing.
                  LOL, the weather is going to suck Saturday. Now that Bronco is offering an olive branch to the fans, the BYU/Utah game is again a priority over golf anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X