BYU vs Utah Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU vs Utah Thread

I am guessing BYU will be a 6 pt favorite. If that is the case, I think BYU covers. I think BYU wins by 8.

Lest anyone think I don't know what I am talking about, I picked BYU to beat TCU by 10.

I have absolutely no faith. Utes by 20

Comment

BYU wins this game but unless the spread is 2.5, they don't cover...I think its a 3 pt game and a competition between the two shittiest kickers in the league.

My cousin was supposed to go straight on a mish after HS...he's a top kicking recruit and true blue...I bet they ask him to show up to play next year

Comment

We're going to beat the shit out of the hapless Utes.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Viking View Post
          I think its a competition between the two shittiest kickers in the league.
          Who would those be? Utah's Joe Phillips is 12/14 on FGs and 34/35 on PATs. Does BYU have two bad kickers who will compete to play on Saturday? Is that what you meant?

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
            I am guessing BYU will be a 6 pt favorite. If that is the case, I think BYU covers. I think BYU wins by 8.

Lest anyone think I don't know what I am talking about, I picked BYU to beat TCU by 10.
            So, if a byu71 prediction of a 10 point cougar win vs TCU equals a 31 point loss, a byu71 prediction of an 8 point win vs. Utah equals a 33 point cougar loss, right? Indy, can you confirm this?
            "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
            "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
            "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
              Who would those be? Utah's Joe Phillips is 12/14 on FGs and 34/35 on PATs. Does BYU have two bad kickers who will compete to play on Saturday? Is that what you meant?
              pwned. I have watched one quarter of Ute football, when the kicker couldn't buy a field goal (SJSU game?)

Comment

pwned. I have watched one quarter of Ute football, when the kicker couldn't buy a field goal (SJSU game?)
                The Sausage King is off FG duty after that performance.
                "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

The Utes will come out on fire and BYU will look dazed just like always. If the Cougars do not win this year it could be awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                    So, if a byu71 prediction of a 10 point cougar win vs TCU equals a 31 point loss, a byu71 prediction of an 8 point win vs. Utah equals a 33 point cougar loss, right? Indy, can you confirm this?
                    What you should be worried about is what are the odds I will be wrong two times in a row. Very, very, very, very low. Maybe Indy could tell you what that means in percentage terms.

Comment

ROFL, what are you doing making predictions in the first place? That was 10 games ago. A different kicker ago. A different QB ago. 306 points ago. Let me help you along with your game analysis:

Max Hall will throw the ball, Harvey Unga will run the ball, and if the other team does anything noteworthy it will be because BYU beat themselves.

Comment

I can't hate anything about BYU's team. I'd love to have Jan on my team; Unga has been solid his whole career; Hall is a very good college QB; and Bronco is a consistently good head coach.

And I hate many things about this rivalry.
                        -They aren't zoobs, yewts, TDS, or SNOT. They're Utah Utes and BYU Cougars.
                        -There are "self-righteous" fans in red and "fat drunk" fans in blue, no matter how much you like repeating the opposite.
                        -Just because Utah beat Team A by more than BYU beat them doesn't make Utah better.

I'm looking forward to being in LES next Saturday to take in a great game. Give me Utah by 7.
                        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                          ROFL, what are you doing making predictions in the first place? That was 10 games ago. A different kicker ago. A different QB ago. 306 points ago. Let me help you along with your game analysis:

Max Hall will throw the ball, Harvey Unga will run the ball, and if the other team does anything noteworthy it will be because BYU beat themselves.
                          You're right. I shouldn't make game predictions.

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                            I can't hate anything about BYU's team. I'd love to have Jan on my team; Unga has been solid his whole career; Hall is a very good college QB; and Bronco is a consistently good head coach.

And I hate many things about this rivalry.
                            -They aren't zoobs, yewts, TDS, or SNOT. They're Utah Utes and BYU Cougars.
                            -There are "self-righteous" fans in red and "fat drunk" fans in blue, no matter how much you like repeating the opposite.
                            -Just because Utah beat Team A by more than BYU beat them doesn't make Utah better.

I'm looking forward to being in LES next Saturday to take in a great game.
                            Excellent take on things.

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post

I'm looking forward to being in LES next Saturday to take in a great game. Give me Utah by 7.
                              Just watch out for the self-righteous fat drunks.
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X