Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMERICA'S TEAM IS ON THE VERGE OF A BOWL GAME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMERICA'S TEAM IS ON THE VERGE OF A BOWL GAME!

Trent Steeleman for Heisman! For those of you not dialed in on the greatness that is the HEROS FROM THE HUDSON HIGHLANDS....VERILY THE ARMY BLACK KNIGHTS, allow me to update you on their performance today. The Black Knights gutted out a gritty 17-13 victory over the North Texas Green Mean, or something like that, enroute to Army's fifth victory of the season! With an upset win over our Nation's Second Service Academy the Black Knights got a date with a Bowl Game!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!?
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
    Trent Steeleman for Heisman! For those of you not dialed in on the greatness that is the HEROS FROM THE HUDSON HIGHLANDS....VERILY THE ARMY BLACK KNIGHTS, allow me to update you on their performance today. The Black Knights gutted out a gritty 17-13 victory over the North Texas Green Mean, or something like that, enroute to Army's fifth victory of the season! With an upset win over our Nation's Second Service Academy the Black Knights got a date with a Bowl Game!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!?
    Is that the team that has Kathy Ireland as the kicker? Congratulations to the Army for beating a team with a supermodel, Sinbad, and the dude from Quantum Leap!
    If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

Why has AF been a far better program than the other service academies in recent history?

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
        Is that the team that has Kathy Ireland as the kicker? Congratulations to the Army for beating a team with a supermodel, Sinbad, and the dude from Quantum Leap!
        That was Texas State there Ebert!

Now you shut your whore mouth and desecrate not this patriotic thread that captures the guts and glory of those "embattled farmers who fired the shots heard 'round the world." You keep this up those who would tax hooter augmentations win, you here me?!

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
        -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Viking View Post
          Why has AF been a far better program than the other service academies in recent history?
          Well since Navy has won 6 straight Commander In Chief Trophies and beaten AF 6 straight years, methinks I don't know how to answer your question.

But I will anyway...AFA and Navy have had some of the best coaching staffs in the nation. Look at what Paul Johnson is doing at GaTech in year two there. AF has had a great program established by Fisher DeBerry, but once PJ took over at Annapolis Navy has been excellent. Nobody in college football can coach the triple option like Paul Johnson so he elevated Navy. Army made a huge blunder hiring Todd Berry, OC at UNLV for another week or so, as their HC and he tried to install and explosive offense and an aggressive defense. It didn't go so well. Army then hired Bobby Ross who got things turned around a bit but he was old and then just quit one day 3 years ago. Army then hired Ross' OL coach and he struggled for two years now Army has Rod Ellerson, the old DC from Hawaii and Arizona who ran some double eagle flex desert swarm thingamajigger. They have also gone back to the triple option and things are coming together. The Army qb is a plebe so I think the Black Knights should get competitive with the other two academies in the next few years.

-DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

In addition to Goat's supurb technical answer, the graduates of USNA and AFA don't have to sleep in the mud and dust when they graduate and with very few execeptions (the Marines), don't get shot at

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Thanks for the answer. I think of recent history as more than 6 years but I digress.

I like Army. One of my best buddies was one of your classmates, went to Bosnia to clear minefields, then Harvard Biz School and is now a rock star on wall street.

Comment

Originally posted by happyone View Post
                In addition to Goat's supurb technical answer, the graduates of USNA and AFA don't have to sleep in the mud and dust when they graduate and with very few execeptions (the Marines), don't get shot at
                I get shot at every day. I work in the stock market.

Comment

Thanks for the answer. I think of recent history as more than 6 years but I digress.

I like Army. One of my best buddies was one of your classmates, went to Bosnia to clear minefields, then Harvard Biz School and is now a rock star on wall street.
                  Matt Dahl?

-DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                    Matt Dahl?
                    Captain Hood

Comment

Working...
                    X